CSAC EIA has paid for your free trial of STOPit!
Sign up now and get STOPit for free through 10/3/17
STOPit streamlines reporting and incident management so that campus officials can efficiently handle inappropriate behavior.
STOPit was created for two reasons:
- Empower students with an easy, safe and anonymous way to help themselves or others
- Reduce the workload on educators by providing powerful investigatory and time-saving tools
The STOPit Solution
STOPit is an easy and effective way to manage and resolve incidents of inappropriate behavior of all types.
- Decrease your workload: STOPit is a powerful deterrent that will reduce the number of incidents you have to manage.
- Save time: Follow up directly with students to get more information in real time.
- Be proactive: Resolve problems early, before they spiral out of control.
- Focus on real issues: Over 99% of incidents submitted via STOPit are legitimate.
Sign Up Today!
When ready, click the Sign Up Now button below to fill out our Order Form and sign our contract with DocuSign.
Mitigating problems before they arise
The documentation side of things has been amazing. As I investigate a claim, I use the notes section to document a running narrative of what I have found and who I have interviewed. The program makes it very easy to keep all of our ducks in a row.
— Patrick K.
STOPit has given a voice to students in compromising situations
Students can partner with schools to help define appropriate culture and climate by what is acceptable and what is not. I think STOPit has given a voice to students when a situation arises involving social media or other compromising situations that they want to report.
— Mary-Jo E.
Great app and great process
The enrollment process with the STOPit app has been very easy...Great app and great process. Thank You.
— Corry Roberts