STOPit helps you align with David's Law
Request a Quote Today!
Harvey-Affected Districts Eligible for a 50% Discount
Texas SB 179, "David's Law"
The Texas Education Code, §37.0832, is amended to include new requirements for school bullying policies & procedures:
- Revised definition of bullying
- Addition of cyberbullying prohibitions, on or off school grounds
- Anonymous reporting procedures
- Revised penalties for bullying/cyberbullying
David's Law Requires
- Anonymous Incident Reporting
- Parental Notification Procedures
- Intimate Visual Material Handling
- Law Enforcement Procedures
- Reported Incident Classification
- STOPit Mobile App
- Alerts/Email Parent Features
- Cloud-Based Architecture
- Escalate Incident Feature
- Incident Type & Reports
Request STOPit Quote
* Required field
If we can save just one life ...
If we can save just one life with this bill, that in itself is worth it.
— Senator Donna Campbell
David’s Law co-author
Students were able to report sexual abuse...
We were able to stop a teacher/coach who had been sexually abusing students in our school and community.
— Dr. Andrew Williams, Principal
Tuacahn High School