The Diocese of Shreveport Has Paid for your School District to get STOPit!
Sign up for STOPit today!
STOPit streamlines reporting and incident management so that educators can get back to educating.
Protecting Children with the STOPit Solution
A shared goal of National Catholic Services and STOPit is to protect children from sexual molestation, bullying/cyberbullying and other forms of inappropriate behavior, and cultivate safe environments for growth and learning both online and offline.
- Empowers students to become Upstanders
- Allows anonymous real time reporting and the ability for faculty and administrators to follow up
- Supports a culture that deters bad behavior
- Allows for direct follow up with anonymous submitters to ask questions or gather more information
- Messenger provides for real time two-way communication between a reporter and an administrator while maintaining anonymity
The best part about STOPit is that it saves me time. Using DOCUMENTit, I can manage all of our incident reports in one place and send a message directly back to the submitter. Students no longer have to make the trip down the hallway to report and as a result are spending more time in class.
Sarah Doherty, M.Ed.
Folsom Elementary School
For a live demonstration or to speak to a representative from STOPit, contact:
Teresa Reuter, Director, Customer Success
STOPit will be a significant addition to our safe environment initiatives designed to protect children and vulnerable adults and combat abuse. Additionally STOPit will further equip our ministry and mission-driven organizations to remain a powerful force for Good.