#SHAREitSTOPitOctober 24th - October 28th
SHAREit so we can STOPitIn honor of National Bullying Prevention Month, STOPit is spreading positivity across social media for the second year in a row to help end bullying and cyberbullying! Join us as we ask YOU, our loyal Upstanders, who and what makes a positive impact on your life!
During the last week of October (24th-28th) our #SHAREitSTOPit Campaign will launch nationally and Upstanders across the country will join together to SHARE their answers to these questions:
- Who is your kindness hero?
- Who always makes you smile?
- Who has been your Upstander during hard times?
- What is one thing you would like to tell your teenage self?
- And, for our Educators: How do you reward Upstanders at your school?
How can you #SHAREitSTOPit?
- Choose your question (or questions!) and grab an Inspiration Board. No printer? No problem! Any piece of paper will work!
- Copy the question and your answer onto the Inspiration Board.
- Snap a selfie to show off your response!
- Post and share the image on your favorite social media sites using the hashtag #SHAREitSTOPit and make sure to tag us using the links below for a chance to win one of our prize packs!