Montana Cares Program
The program will focus on connecting students, staff & parents to basic needs and community resources. It will also feature 24/7 immediate crisis support, and a direct to school communication platform accessible through the Mobile App, Chromebooks or Web, and Phone. The program is powered and delivered by STOPit Solutions through its 24/7/365 Help Center who monitor the program and escalate any life-threatening or imminent threat situations immediately.
STOPit provides the most comprehensive onboarding for program administrators and training for students and adults on how to recognize mental health, personal, safety, and misconduct issues and concerns.
How Your District Will Benefit:
- Provide Connections to Basic Needs Resources
- Provide 24/7 Immediate Crisis Support
- Decrease the stigma around Mental Health by normalizing asking for HELP
- Create Safer, Healthier School Community
- Build Social & Emotional Skills
- Promote the academic success and wellbeing of ALL students
- Increase Family and Community Engagement
STOPit's HELPme Platform
How It Works
An individual wishes to request assistance, education, or anonymously ask for help utilizing a customizable resource support platform - and submits it anonymously using the HELPme app, website, or telephone hotline.
HELPme’s 24/7/365 Inquiry/Incident Response Center monitors and escalates life-threatening incidents to school officials and law enforcement (as needed)
School officials receive and act upon the inquiry or report using the admin app and/or web-based Inquiry/ Incident Management System.