Protecting Children with the STOPit Solution
A shared goal of National Catholic Services and STOPit is to protect children from bullying/cyberbullying, self-harm and other forms of inappropriate or damaging behavior, and cultivate safe environments for growth and learning both online and offline.
Protecting God’s Children™ is a trademark of The National Catholic Risk Retention Group, Inc.
- Allows anonymous real-time reporting and the ability for faculty and administrators to follow up
- Empowers students to become Upstanders
- Supports a culture that deters bad behavior
- Allows for direct follow up with anonymous submitters to ask questions or gather more information
- Messenger provides for real-time two-way communication between a reporter and an administrator while maintaining anonymity